The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated all over India and across the world with the same zeal and enthusiasm. This reflects the beauty of the charming and loving relationship between a brother and sister and also strengthens the bond they share right from childhood. Over time, the traditional beliefs and customs of this festival have gone through many changes. The sisters, no doubt, have a deep bonding with their loving brothers, but they also share a sisterly bonding with their sweet sister-in-law. That is why; in many regions, there is the tradition of tying Rakhi to both brother and sister-in-law. And, you have seen many amazing and designer Rakhi for Bhaiya Bhabhi. These are called Lumba Rakhis and have now entered the Indian culture as well.
The tradition of tying Rakhi to both Bhaiya and Bhabhi dates back and is originated in Rajasthan. But today, it has reached to all the parts of India, where sisters tying Rakhi to their brother and sister-in-law and pray for their long life. These Rakhis are also known as couple Rakhis and are in high demand nowadays. But, before heading towards the types of Lumba Rakhis that will turn out to be the best for Raksha Bandhan, it is very important to know the significance of tying Lumba Rakhi. So, let us get started:
Significance of Tying Lumba Rakhi to Sisters-in-law
- Lumba Rakhi is not only about following the tradition, but it also plays an important role in the Indian family setup with fruitful consequences.
- Tying Lumba Rakhi strengthens the bonds in the family and unites the family members with each other forever.
- Lumba Rakhi also creates a stronger connection between sisters and Bhabhis when they both involved in this amazing ritual
- Lumba Rakhi is not only a sacred thread for making the bond of brother and sister stronger but it also helps in solidifying the bond of the marriage of Bhaiya and Bhabhi.
- This tradition also promotes emotional support and confidence in the Bhabhi who is new in the family.
- This tradition also important to let your Bhabhi know that she is now a crucial part of the family
Now, let us have a look on the list of most preferred and trendy Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhis that will also turn out to be the best Rakhi Gifts 2020 for them:
1. Pearl Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
Pearl Lumba Rakhis are embellished with beautiful pearls that make this Rakhi the most popular ones! If your brother and sister-in-law are the pearls of your eyes, then this is the type of couple Rakhi is surely going to be the best to dazzle their wrists.
2. Gold Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
Make your bond with your brother and sister-in-law stronger by sending a gold platted bracelet Rakhi to them that will amazingly express your feelings to them. Just like gold, your love for them will glow this Raksha Bandhan.
3. Silver Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
After Gold, another amazing Rakhi is, of course, silver Rakhi. If you go with this option, then you can surely dazzle their wrists. So, hands-on this Rakhi type, you can amazingly show your love and affection to them in such a beautiful way.
4. Zardosi Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
If your Bhaiya and Bhabhi are into the traditional Zardosi work, then a Zardosi Rakhi with attractive looks and intricate work turns out to be the best choice for sure. So, this Raksha Bandhan, order this perfect couple Rakhi and celebrate the special relationship you share with your Bhaiya and Bhabhi.
5. Kundan Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
If they both love Kundan’s work and design, then the Rakhis that are made of stones and embellished with the Kundan designs will surely be the best option to go with. You can find a plethora of designs available online as per your choices and you are all set to surprise your favorite couple with the best couple Rakhi.
Read more: Online gifts in Pakistan
On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan festival, these couple Rakhis will be the bridge for your sweet relationship between you and your Bhabhi. So, if you are searching for something special to wish your brother and sister-in-law a Raksha Bandhan full of joy and laughter, then get Rakhi for brother online from one and only GiftaLove.com. This online store is the one that is offering a wide range of traditional and designer Rakhis with amazing and heartwarming gifts as well. So, place the order online and make your festive occasion amazing and worth cherishing.