An Aadhaar card is a service personality evidence that contains your biometric information and segment data. It is a significant confirmation for each person in the nation and is given by the Government of India. Notwithstanding, there could be where you may require an Aadhaar card photograph change, and there are two different ways of doing it. You can do it by updating data through the Self-service Update Portal, or you can visit the registration place close to you. On the off chance that you need to know how to change photo in aadhar card online in Hindi, you can do the following procedures. There is only one step to change the photograph in your Aadhaar card online.
So, the answer to your question how to change photo in aadhar card online in Hindi is below described –
To update the photograph on your Aadhaar card, you basically need to visit the closest Aadhaar registration focus. Follow the means referenced beneath to update the photograph and the best answer to your question “how to change photo in aadhar card in Hindi?”
- Visit an Aadhaar registration site.
- Download the registration form from the authority UIDAI site.
- Cautiously top off the form.
- Presently present the form to the office and give your biometric details.
- The official present at the center will snap your picture.
- You will be required to give the biometrics to confirm your details.
- You will currently get an affirmation slip that conveys your URN.
On the off chance that you can’t present the form face to face, you can get your Aadhaar updated by keeping in touch with the UIDAI local office.
- Download the Aadhaar information update slips from the official site of UIDAI.
- Then just fill in all the necessary details.
Aadhaar card is one of the most significant government personality proofs as it contains both segments just as the biometric information of the cardholder. In any case, there might be circumstances where an individual might be required to update his details in Aadhaar. There are two different ways to update Aadhaar, one through the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) and the other by visiting the Aadhaar Registration Center.
An individual can get his details in Aadhaar updated by visiting a close-by Aadhaar Registration Center. You can follow the means referenced above to change the photograph in the Aadhar card.