examination. To achieve this task, paper presentation is critical. Students must attempt the paper in a way that makes a good impression on the validator and also makes him understand your answer paper easily. Class 10 is a significant milestone of your career as these marks will be a screening factor in every further academic step. Hence, it would be best if you started early so that you can strategically prepare in a better way. Also, it would be best if you had suitable study materials and more time to practice before the board exams. NCERT Solutions for Class 10 is the best study material, which includes the entire question paper and concepts.
To help you in making basic plans and make your learning adaptive and useful, here are some tips to start your preparation. It would help if you were determined and focus on your studies throughout the year to score excellent marks in board exams. Moreover, you need to practice sample papers and past year papers once the syllabus is covered.
Preparation tactics for Class 10 exams
Here are a few preparation tips for level 10 exams.
- Go through the syllabus: Before appearing for the exams, go through the curriculum provided in the textbook. This will give an idea of which topic is more important from the exam point of view. Also, you will get to know the weightage of each chapter through which you can make a better study plan for yourself.
- Prepare your own notes: When you are practising Maths, make separate copies for formula and theorems to revise easily any time. Note down the important points that you come across while reading a topic. It will help you in quick revision during your exam time.
- Start early: Starting early will provide you more time to understand a lesson and clear your concepts, which will eventually offer you more time to work on sample question papers and exercises.
- Make a time table: Choose the time for each subject, as per your convenience. Planning is the most important component while preparing for exams. So, you will get more time for your revision. Give equal time and an equal preference for each subject.
- Daily revision: It is essential to revise all the topics regularly. Otherwise, you will be overburdened with the syllabus during the exam. It will be better if you solve some of the questions related to that topic. This will make your concepts reliable as the topic that you have studied is fresh in your mind.
Meanwhile, students are suggested to solve the sample papers frequently so that they can score exceptional marks in the exams. Mathematics is a scoring subject and can affect the overall percentage of your Class 10. Scoring marks in Mathematics is easy if you put some additional effort into it. The subject is based on computation and problem solving, so knowing the concepts plays a significant role. The students who wish to score high in Class 10 Maths exams are required to go through NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths completely before their final exams and strengthen their problem-solving techniques.