Custom lanyards are increasingly becoming a popular option for both schools and businesses. They have become functional merchandise that helps people keep track of their valuables, display their love for their schools and organizations, and show their ID. Lanyards are one of the best ways of bringing your organization to the cognizance of people, so long as they are custom-made and designed.
Nowadays, it is more than easy to design custom lanyards. You don’t need to sew anything or do anything, and all you need is the internet – your lanyard can be customized online – you can choose the patterns to clips, fabrics, color, and so on.
Continue reading to know more about custom lanyards and the ways to make the best custom lanyards.
How to Design the Perfect Custom Lanyard
1. Find a good manufacturer
Doing it yourself can be practically fun. However, when you think of providing lanyards to an entire student body or corporate office, it can transform into an endless cycle. So, it’s best to contact the manufacturing experts when talking about specialty products such as lanyards.
There are numerous manufacturers, so to get top quality and ultra-customizable lanyards for the best price, you must consider certain factors when searching for your custom lanyards manufacturer:
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- Awesome reviews
- No minimum order quantities
- Competitive pricing
- Fast delivery time
- Responsive customer service
- Partnership with the best factories in the industry
- Free shipping
- Free design services
- Incredible customization options
- Different types of lanyards
2. Select the type of lanyard you want
Upon selecting the manufacturer you want to partner with, it’s time to bring your lanyard design to life. You can choose any of the following:
- Tube lanyards: These are produced from fabric tubes, and it is the most durable and bulkiest lanyard style.
- Woven jacquard lanyards: Your design must be woven into your lanyard’s fabric in making this lanyard. It is a style perfect for repeated patterns.
- Dye-sublimated lanyards: They are the perfect designs for detailed patterns and vibrant colours.
- Nylon lanyards: These are sleek and strong lanyards and are very popular.
- Polyester lanyards: They are the most popular lanyard types. They are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
3. Customize the lanyard
The fun part begins during this step. Make the lanyard yours by customizing the clips and attachments, back printing options, front printing options, band length, and other things.
4. Design the lanyard
The next step is for you to design the lanyard. If you have a design already in place, perfect. All you just have to do is upload the design and let the manufacturer’s design team bring your idea to life.
If you have no such design, do not worry yourself, you could keep it very simple by using the school/business name, motto, or logo.
5. Approve a prototype of your lanyard
Once you conclude your part of designing and customizing the lanyard, the manufacturer starts work by creating a prototype and sending it to you physically through your mail or detailed pictures snapped from all angles. You can approve the prototype and give the go-ahead if you love it.
6. Distribute the lanyards
After producing the lanyards, all that is required of you is to share them with your employees or give them as gifts to your students or sell them online.