Carrier oils are the blessing for everyone who is into using essential oils either for the aromatherapy or for taking care themselves as essential oils are so concentrated that proper and good quality carrier oil is needed to dilute the essential oils so that they can be used topically on the skin and also for hair. But, which carrier oil is to use is still a daunting job and also, getting natural and good quality oils at an affordable price is also very difficult. And hence, people generally prefer getting carrier oils online.
Here, a list of the top 9 carrier oils is given below that you can go with if you are also the one who prefers using natural oils for taking good care of the skin and hair or for a healthy living body and mind. There are many essential oil manufacturers in India that recommends using these carrier oils for preparing either the aromatherapy blends or for diluting the essential oils.
So, let us have a look at the list given below:
Uses of Aloe Vera gel
- Aloe Vera gel is known to have good moisturizing properties that can be used to cure body dryness.
- It can also be used to treat issues like sunburns effectively
- It is also helpful in treating various skin ailments like herpes or psoriasis
- It is used for the blending essential oils for the topical application
- It is diluted and can be applied directly to the skin.
Uses of Argan carrier Oil
- This oil is used in the production of skincare products like shampoos, soaps, etc
- It is also used as the massage oil to reduce pain and aches
- Having anti-aging properties, it is also used in the formulation of anti-aging products.
- It has vitamin E that is good for skin and hair both.
- This oil can also be used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Uses of Castor carrier oil
- This oil is used by the people suffering from the problem of constipation
- Pregnant women can use oil to induce labor pain.
- This oil can also be used to dissolve warts and cysts.
- It is also used to soothe certain irritations and reactions from the change in environment and pollution
- It is also used to treat wounds and infections
Uses of Cinnamon carrier oil
- Having anti-microbial properties, this carrier oil can treat cough and cold effectively
- For all those who are suffering from the problem of an upset stomach, can use this oil to relieve indigestion, constipation, and gestural problems
- Having antibacterial and antiviral properties, this oil can also be used to cure and prevent certain infections
- You can also use this carrier oil for fighting body pain
- This carrier oil when blended with any essential oil can stimulate blood circulation as well
Uses of Coconut carrier oil
- This carrier oil is known to have excellent therapeutic properties and it makes amazing therapeutic blends.
- When used separately, this oil is also used to cure heart diseases and certain infections effectively
- The problem of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can also be cured with the application of this oil
- Suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and want to get rid of it naturally, you can use this oil for its therapeutic properties
- This carrier oil can also be used as a moisturizer to fight the problem of winter dryness.
Uses of Grapeseed carrier oil
- Grapeseed carrier oil has the properties to enhance the circulation of blood in the body
- This oil can also be used to reduce the cellulite production effectively and that too without involving any chemicals
- This carrier oil is also used for boosting the immunity of the body
- When this oil is massaged over the infected area either separately or blended with a carrier oil, it can be used to soothe the tired muscles.
- When applied on hair blended with the regular hair oil, this oil helps promote hair growth and makes hair stronger from the roots.
Uses of Hemp seed carrier oil
- Hemp seed carrier oil is one of the most popular and widely used carrier oil for blending essential oil used for aromatherapy sessions
- The aroma of this oil is loaded with the therapeutic benefits that can be used to cure heart diseases
- Also, when this oil is blended with the most suited carrier oil, it can be used to control hormonal changes
- Massaging this oil can provide relief from problems like joint pain, rheumatism, and arthritis as well.
- Using this oil will also help in weight loss because it has antioxidants in it.
Uses of Jojoba carrier oil
- Jojoba oil when used for the blending purpose turns out to be the best carrier oil because the aroma is loaded with amazing therapeutic properties and benefits.
- This oil is also known to have moisturizing properties that can help to get rid of skin dryness and hair dryness both
- For anyone who is suffering from problems like eczema and many other skin ailments, the topical application of this oil can be used to treat them effectively.
- This oil can also be used to open up the clogged skin pores and hence, it is helpful to promote healthy and flawless skin
- Having vitamin E and the antioxidant properties, using this oil helps to enhance skin elasticity and makes it more amazing and healthy.
Benefits of Sesame Seed Carrier Oil
- Sesame seed carrier oil is considered to be used on every skin type.
- This oil is also used in the manufacturing and formulation of various skin care products like creams, lotions, etc.
- It is a lightweight oil that is suitable to be used on skin topically as it does not leave any greasy residue behind after application
- This carrier oil is also loaded with various minerals and vitamins that help to rejuvenate the skin and also helps to protect the skin from the harmful ailments
- This oil is known to have properties like antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal ones that keep the viruses and bacteria away and also help to boost the immunity of the body.
All these carrier oils can be easily purchased online from Aromaazinternational.com as this is one of the best pure and natural essential oils suppliers that are offering the customers with a wide range of natural substitutes and that too without going high on the budget.